If you have lost, misplaced or forgotten an item in the following areas, please contact Lost and Found at email@example.com or +962-6-401-0247.
- Check-In Counters Area (except for excess baggage left behind intentionally)
- Immigration/Emigration Halls
- Food and Beverage Area
- Boarding Gates Areas
- Customs Area
- Baggage Claim Area
The Lost and Found office is open from Sunday until Thursday - between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM. Kindly note that unclaimed items are held for one month only.
The below items are beyond Lost and Found scope:
- Official documents such as passports, driving permits, etc. (please contact QAIA Police Station at +962-6-445-2681 or the Criminal Investigation Department at
- Money, gold, cigarettes and alcohol bottles (they will be handed over to the CCTV Department, which can be contacted at +962-6-445-2622).
- Excess baggage intentionally left behind at the Check-In Area (they will be disposed of immediately).
- Sharp tools such as knives and scissors, oil, food, lighters, sprays and fragile items (they will be confiscated at security checkpoints).
- Items lost in public areas such as parking lots, curbside, meters and greeters Halls (please contact QAIA Police Station at +962-6-445-2681 or the Criminal Investigation Department at +962-6-445-2561).
If you have traveled with the following airlines and your luggage has not been delivered, please refer to Royal Jordanian Baggage Services Counter, located besides Starbucks on the Arrivals Floor, or contact +962-6-479-3162/3/4/5
|Gulf Air |
Air Transport |
|WFP United Nations|
|Royal Air Moroc|
|DHL Express (
Airlines ( Cargo )|
Airways ( Cargo )|
If you have traveled with other airlines, please contact the Aviation Handling Services - Menzies Aviation at +962-6-401-0285.
|Norwegian Air International|