Ground Floor, Arrivals Hall
A primary medical care center is located at the ground level. The center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provides first aid and emergency services in addition to controlling public health matters.
Tel: 06 401 0444
Royal Jordanian Crown Check-In Service: Departures Level - gate 1
Royal Jordanian Crown Lounge (CIP)
Central Area – Departures - Level 4 after the main duty free.
Tel: 06 479 3240
Petra Lounge : North pier - Departures
QAIA provides free wifi connectivity with no time limitations. You need to choose “Airport-Free-WIFI” from the list to connect.
QAIA is a special needs-friendly facility featuring:
- Wheelchairs and special assistance services provided upon request from airlines/handlers. Please check with your airline when booking your ticket.
- Porter services delivered by Tikram for Airport Services at the Departures and Arrivals Areas, in addition to buggy services at the Departures, Arrivals and Transit Areas.
- Car parks with designated spaces for individuals with special needs.
- Fast-track lines at the Immigration/Emigration Halls.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets at the Arrivals, Departures and Transit Areas.
- Elevators at the curbside and Arrivals, Departures and Transit Areas, as well as travellators at the Departures Area.